Fabricated ‘Bath Tub’ Strainers
Typical Fabricated Butt Weld ‘Bath Tub’ Strainer. Davit option available to order.
Typical Fabricated Flanged ‘Bath Tub’ Strainer.
Fabricated “Bath Tub” Strainers, also known as fabricated “T-Type” Strainers, can be used as an alternative to our standard cast range in order to comply with specific project specifications. They are also generally more cost effective and readily available for larger sizes i.e. above 12″(300mm)NB and higher pressure.
2″(50mm)NB to 12″(300mm)NB
Pressure ratings up to ASME B16.5 600LB
• Welding carried out to EN287 and ASME IX.
• NDE carried out to code requirements.
• Competitively priced within its field.
• End connections flanged or butt weld.
• Standard Red Oxide Finish.
Advantages of Fabricated “Bath Tub” Strainers:
• Ease of access to internal sieve for cleaning.
• Quicker commissioning process.
• Can comply to specific project specifications.
• Cost effective for larger sizes i.e. above 12″NB.
Special Item Availability:
Fabricated Bath Tub Strainers are available from Barton Firtop, manufactured to order to suit most project specifications:-
• Sizes from 2″(50mm)NB to 48″(1200mm)NB.
• Pressure ranges up to ASME B16.5 2500LB.
• Special levels of NDE and material testing .
• Special Painting and Finishes available .
• Exotic and non-standard available.