Electric air heaters
The heating coils with integrated electrical heating elements, flange frame or fixing plate as well as casing for electrical connections are laid out and assembled according to the customer’s specifications and operating manual.
Materials are made of steel or stainless steel according to customer’s instructions.
A higher thermal efficiency is attained using a specific surface load (pa), which is optimally adjusted to the operating conditions.
The temperature monitoring for protecting the heater and maintaining of the temperature classification is achieved using temperature sensors, which are located on the heating elements and electromechanical or electronic switches or monitoring devices. Usually flow monitoring is required for safe operation.
Air heaters for mounting in pipes
with flange connections for installation in pipelines.
- Installation in plants with air-conditioning technology
- Heating up incoming air or process gases
- Use in ovens, heating or drying chambers
Please supply at least the following information when submitting your enquiry:
- Medium, flow rate, inlet and outlet temperature
- Required heating capacity, voltage
- Air duct dimensions, location to be installed
- Ex protection: Zone, temperature class
- Environmental and installation requirements
ELMESS-Thermosystemtechnik provide customised solutions for power and temperature control – ranging from simple protection control to comfortable and accurate thyristor cascade control.